Axel Tuanzebe is a professional footballer who currently plays for Manchester United in the Premier League. He joined Manchester United’s youth team in 2006, where he began his professional career. He progressed through Manchester United’s youth system and was named Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year as well as Denzil Haroun Reserve Team Player of the Year. On January 29, 2017, he made his Manchester United debut in the FA Cup. He had two loan spells at Aston Villa, where he played a key role in their promotion to the Premier League in 2019.
Axel Tuanzebe was born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and moved to England at a young age. Axel has represented England in a variety of age groups. He represented England at the U19, U20, and U21 levels and has yet to appear in a senior international match for England.
Table of Bio/Wiki
How much is the net worth of Axel Tuanzebe?
Axel Tuanzebe earns a living as a professional football player. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide the majority of his income. Axel Tuanzebe’s net worth is estimated to be €2.5 million in 2022, with a salary of £1.9 million. His market value is estimated to be around €8 million.
What is Axel Tuanzebe well-known for?
- Being a professional football player is a dream come true.
On November 14, 1997, Axel Tuanzebe was born. Bunia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, is where he was born. He is the youngest of three children born from his father and mother’s marriage. His younger brother is Dimitri Tuanzebe, a former Clitheroe striker.
He attended St Cuthbert’s RC High School in Rochdale. Axel captained the Year 7 football team to the final of the English National Schools Cup at Stamford Bridge in 2009, and the Mayor of Rochdale named him Sports Boy of the Year that same year. Axel is of Congolese and British ancestry. He was born in Africa and descended from Africans. His astrological sign is Scorpio.
- Manchester United won the UEFA Europa League in 2016-17.
- Aston Villa won the 2019 EFL Championship play-offs.
- He joined Manchester United’s youth team in 2006, where he began his professional career.
- He captained the Milk Cup-winning young team in 2014.
- In May 2015, he was named Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year.
- He made his Manchester United debut on January 29, 2017, in a 4-0 FA Cup victory over Wigan Athletic at Old Trafford. He extended his contract with Manchester United until 2020 in February 2017, with a one-year extension option. On 7 May 2017, he made his Premier League debut, starting against Arsenal in a 2-0 loss.
- In May 2017, he was named Denzil Haroun Reserve Team Player of the Year. During the 2016-17 season, he only appeared in five games for the team. That season, he also made 20 appearances for Manchester United U23, scoring once in all competitions.
- He made his European debut in the UEFA Champions League on December 5, 2017, scoring a 2-1 victory over CSKA Moscow. During the 2017-18 season, he only appeared three times for the club across all competitions. During the same season, he appeared twice in all competitions for Manchester United U23.
- He signed a loan deal with Championship club Aston Villa for the 2018-19 season on January 25, 2018. However, due to an injury, he was only able to play in 5 games before being sent back to Manchester United.
- On August 6, 2018, he returned from United’s pre-season tour of the United States and joined Aston Villa on loan for the 2018-19 season. During his loan spell at Aston Villa, he made 30 appearances and provided one assist across all competitions as Aston Villa won promotion to the Premier League with a win over Derby County in the 2019 EFL Championship play-off Final.
- In July 2019, he signed a new contract with Manchester United that runs through June 2022, with an option for an additional year.
- During an EFL Cup victory over Rochdale in September 2019, he became United’s youngest captain since Norman Whiteside in 1985. During the 2019-20 season, he appeared in 10 games across all competitions for the team.
- On October 20, 2020, he made his UEFA Champions League debut in a 2-1 away win against Paris Saint-Germain. During the 2020-21 season, he appeared in 19 games across all competitions for the club.
- After being born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, he moved to England at a young age. He is of Congolese and British ancestry. He has represented England in a variety of age groups.
- Axel represented England at the U19, U20, and U21 levels.
- On June 4, 2016, he made his U19 debut for England in a 2-0 loss to Mexico.
- He was a member of the U20 squad that won all three matches at the Four Nations tournament in October 2016. He was unable to compete in the 2017 FIFA U20 World Cup due to club commitments.
- In a 2-0 win over Ukraine on November 10, 2017, he made his U21 debut for England. He has yet to appear in a senior international match for England.
What is the relationship status of Axel Tuanzebe?
In terms of his personal life, he is single. The footballer is focused on his professional career. He could be in a relationship with a lovely lady right now, or he could be single. Any updates on his romantic life will be posted here.
Body Measurement, Height, and Weight
Axel Tuanzebe is 1.85m (6 feet and 1 inch) tall. He is 72 kilograms in weight. He has a muscular physique. His eyes and hair are both black. His sexual orientation is heterosexual.
- He began playing football at the age of eight.
- His younger brother is Dimitri Tuanzebe, a former Clitheroe striker.
- For Manchester United, he wears the number 38 shirt.
- After being born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, he moved to England at a young age.
|Celebrated Name||Axel Tuanzebe|
|Birth Name||Axel Tuanzebe|
|Nationality||British and Congolese|
|Birth Nation||DR Congo|
|Place Of Birth||Bunia, DR Congo|
|School||St Cuthbert’s RC High School|
|Awards||Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year and Denzil Haroun Reserve Team Player of the Year awards.|
|Height||6 ft. 1 inches|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Net Worth||€2.5 Million|
|Current Club||Manchester United|
You may also like: Stephanie Labbé, Louie Barry
Source: Popular Networth