Tammy Sunny Sytch Wiki
Tammy Sunny Sytch Biography
Who is Tammy Sunny Sytch ?
Former WWE star Tammy ‘Sunny’ Sytch has been arrested and charged with causing a fatal car accident that killed another motorist while three and a half times over the legal blood alcohol limit.
Sytch, 49, a New Jersey native with a history of legal trouble, was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the March 25 crash in Ormond Beach, Florida, when her 2012 Mercedes struck the rear of a Kia Sorento. 2013 he was stopped at a red light, Ormond Beach police said.
Sytch and another motorist, Julian Lasseter, 75, were taken to the hospital, where Lasseter died of his injuries later that day.
Tammy ‘Sunny’ Sytch, 49, a former WWE wrestler, was arrested and charged Friday in connection with a fatal collision that killed another motorist in March.
Julian Lasseter, 75, died of his injuries on March 25 after a fatal car accident in Ormond Beach, Florida, caused by Sytch, police said.
Police released new information Friday that revealed Sytch’s toxicology results determined her blood alcohol level was three and a half times the legal limit of 0.08 for operating a motor vehicle.
The wrestler’s blood was found to contain 0.28 g/100 ml.
Arrested and Charged
The former WWE star is charged with multiple crimes, including DUI causing death, causing death while driving with a suspended license, DUI causing injury to a person, and DUI causing property damage. She was released on bail.
The police report published on DailyMail.com in April states that Sytch had been “driving at a high rate of speed” prior to the crash, and police then believed she was intoxicated at the time of the accident.
A third car was also involved in the collision, but its passengers did not require medical attention for their injuries. Their identities were not revealed.
Florida police offered their deepest condolences for the sole victim of the fatal collision.
“Our sincerest thoughts remain with the Lasseter family as we move forward with this case,” police said in an updated statement Saturday. “This is still a very active and ongoing investigation, and we will continue to look for any evidence or leads.”
Lasseter, 75, was a business owner, according to his obituary, and, at one point, an accomplished public speaker who gave humorous and motivational speeches, one of which was titled “If You’re Not Laughing, You’re Not Living.” . ‘.’
He was known for his generosity and enthusiasm for living life to the fullest, he gave many people a ‘help’ and saw helping people as his life mission.
Sytch, a WWE Hall of Famer who wrestled under the names ‘Sunny’ and ‘Lynn Sytch’ for much of her career, has at least six other DWI arrests, including a 2019 charge in New Jersey for driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
She was also arrested five times in less than a month in 2012 on a variety of charges, including third-degree robbery and disorderly conduct.
Sytch has been in and out of jail in New Jersey and Pennsylvania for various probation violations.
This year, she was arrested in New Jersey after she allegedly tried to stab a lover with scissors, according to the Post and Courier. She was charged with unlawful possession of a weapon and making terroristic threats.
Tammy Sunny Sytch Quick and Facts
- Tammy Sytch, 49, a former WWE wrestler, was arrested Friday in connection to a fatal collision that killed another motorist on March 25
- The New Jersey native crashed her Mercedes into the rear of a 2013 Kia Sorento and another vehicle on March 25 at 8:28pm
- Sytch and the other motorist were taken to the hospital, where Julian Lasseter, 75, died from his injuries that same day. A third car was hit but no one was hurt
- The report claimed that Sytch had been ‘driving at a high rate of speed’ before the collision, and police believe she was drunk at the time of the crash
- A newly released toxicology report revealed she was three-and-a-half times over the legal blood-alcohol limit
- She is charged with DUI causing death, causing death while driving with a suspended license, DUI causing injury to a person, and DUI causing property damage. She was released on bond
- Sytch has at least six other DWI arrests, including a 2019 charge in New Jersey
- She was also arrested for allegedly trying to stab a lover with scissors this year