
Shia LaBeouf was arrested in New Orleans on Tuesday after getting into a brawl during Mardi Gras.
He has been charged with two counts of simple battery, Page Six can confirm, as he remains behind bars in Louisiana.
TMZ obtained footage of the shirtless actor being treated by paramedics after the alleged altercation. It remains unclear what led to his alleged scuffle.
LaBeouf’s reps and lawyer did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.
Before his arrest, the 39-year-old reportedly had been spending the weekend partying in the Big Easy.
The actor — who has been open about his sobriety for years — had been in town for Mardi Gras celebrations since Thursday, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Robert Skuse, who is the doorman at the 24/7 dive bar Ms Mae’s, told the outlet Monday that the “Holes” star was “somewhat belligerent” when he approached the establishment without a shirt or cash.
Skuse claimed he did the “do you know who I am?” bit after being denied entry.
LaBeouf allegedly went on to cover up and pay with a credit card, according to employee Kyle Catarouch, but was ultimately asked to leave after trying to “be a celebrity bartender.”
A bartender from another establishment, who did not wish to be identified, told the outlet the “Even Stevens” alum was “terrorizing the city.”
LaBeouf was also spotted at Dos Jefes, 45 Tchoup, Brothers III Lounge and more hot spots.
The former Disney Channel star, who allegedly spoke to his fellow patrons about staying at a luxury Airbnb uptown, was captured on camera partying at R Bar on Fat Monday.
He sported an extravagant hat and carried a beer in footage obtained by TMZ.
In a 2022 Vanity Fair letter, the “Honey Boy” star revealed he had been sober for more than a year and a half after a “great humbling.”
While talking to Word on Fire Catholic Ministries’ Bishop Robert Barron later that same month, he credited ex-girlfriend FKA Twigs with “saving [his] life” after publicly accusing him of “relentless abuse” in a bombshell 2020 lawsuit.
When the lawsuit dropped, the filmmaker told the New York Times, “I have no excuses for my alcoholism or aggression, only rationalizations. I am committed to doing what I need to do to recover, and I will forever be sorry to the people that I may have harmed along the way.”
LaBeouf, who denied “each and every one” of Twigs’ claims, did say in the 2022 sitdown that their legal battle gave him a “perspective shift.”
The former couple, who dated between 2018 and 2019, reached a private settlement in 2025.
That same year, LaBeouf thanked Mel Gibson, Sean Penn and James Brolin for helping him abstain from alcohol in a “Hollywood Reporter” interview, gushing that the actors “got around [him] and kept [him] alive.”
The Daytime Emmy winner also previously praised wife Mia Goth, with whom he shares 3-year-old daughter Isabel, for standing by him when he sought treatment.
In a 2023 “Real Ones” chat with Jon Bernthal, LaBeouf recalled, “She was present for me at a time when I didn’t deserve to have nobody in my life, especially her.”
He and the “Frankenstein” star, 32, wed in 2016, separated two years later and have since reconciled, although the on-again, off-again couple’s current relationship status remains unclear.