Can you watch Hallmark Christmas movies on Netflix?
Jenna Ortega, 20, is hands down the woman of the moment, and we are totally here for it.
Having kicked off her career in 2012. The 20-year-old actress gained huge recognition after bagging a recurring role, as young Jane, in one of our favorite telenovela adaptations, Jane the Virgin. Since wrapping up the show, she has starred in some pretty epic projects including Netflix’s smash hit stalker series, You, in the 2020 horror sequel, The Babysitter: Killer Queen and is now known as the new it girl for the revived Scream movie franchise. She’s quickly proving to be a star to watch, and is majorly in demand, with a blindingly bright future ahead.
One thing we are sure of is that Jenna Ortega will be a household name one day. The actress –who most recently starred in the highly anticipated Tim Burton Netflix series, Wednesday — has been in the entertainment industry from a young age and has quickly risen through the ranks, and her net worth reflects this. Find out how much Jenna Ortega is worth, and 5 interesting facts about the rising star below.
Jenna Ortega net worth
As mentioned, the Wednesday actress is quickly proving to be an actress in high demand in Hollywood, which undoubtedly is helping her reap a nice fortune. According to, Edu Dwar, the Studio 666 actress has an estimated net worth of $4 million, as of November 2022, which is a vast fortune to have at the age of 20.
Her impressive wealth is undoubtedly from all the hard work she has accomplished in the tv and film industry. Currently, she already has 41 acting credits to her name and has a further 3 projects lined up for release in 2023 (one of which is another Scream movie).
5 facts about Jenna Ortega
How was Jenna Ortega discovered?
- In an interview with Cosmopolitan in 2021, the Wednesday actress, who began her career aged 9, revealed she was discovered at the young, age after her mom, Natalie Ortega, shared videos of her on Facebook and it caught the attention of a family friend who knew a casting director. – Talk about great luck!
How many siblings does Jenna Ortega have?
- Jenna comes from a huge family! The Jane the Virgin alum has two brothers and three sisters. Their names are Isacc, Markus, Aaliyah, Mariah, and Mia.
When did Jenna Ortega make history?
- The 20-year-old actress made history when she became the voice of Disney’s first Latina princess in the animated series Elena of Avalor.
She’s an ambassador for UNAIDS
- In honor of her late grandfather, who passed away from AIDS, Jenna is a proud ambassador for UNAIDS, and focuses on bringing awareness and destigmatizing the condition. While speaking at WE Day back in 2017, she said, “I want to help eliminate the stigma of AIDS and get people talking about it. Make it normal. Bring it up. It’s a disease that affects all of us.”
She’s a budding writer
- Similarly to her character in the Tim Burton series, the young actress revealed that she loves to write, and takes any opportunity to put words down on paper. During her interview with Byrdie, she said, “I love to write. I write all the time, I’ll write about whatever. I’ll write essays or I’ll write scripts, it doesn’t really matter but it’s a great way to unwind.”