Don Most is a talented American actor and singer who is well recognized for his role as Ralph Malph on the television series “Happy Days” where he was featured until its final 11th season. Besides “Happy Days”, he was also featured on “EdTV” and “The Love Boat”. He gained a love for acting while in third grade after watching the Al Jolson Story and dropped out of college in his senior year to pursue his dream. As well, his voice has also appeared in many humorous cartoons.
- Being an American actor and singer.
- For his role as Ralph Malph on the television series “Happy Days”.
Where is Don Most from?
Don Most stepped for the very first time on 8th August 1953 in Brooklyn, New York, U.S. He is American by nationality and American-white by ethnicity. He follows the Jewish religion. Don’s present age is 68 which he celebrated in 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Leo. Thus, his race is white. He has not shared much regarding his parent’s details.
Talking about Don’s education, he graduated from Erasmus Hall High School in 1970. He attended Lehigh University for three years from 1970 to 1973 but did not graduate.
What does Don Most do for a living?
- Don Most jump off his career playing the role of jokester Ralph on “Happy Days” after which he appeared in other film and television work.
- His film credits include “Leo and Loree” (1980), “EDtv” (1999), “Planting Melvin” (2005), and “The Great Buck Howard” (2008).
- He also made the regular round of guest appearances on TV shows like “Emergency!”, “CHiPs”, “Baywatch”, “The Love Boat”, “Sliders”, “Star Trek: Voyager”, and many others.
- Most has performed as a voice actor on several Saturday morning cartoon series. Among these roles were: Ralph Malph on “The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang” (1980); Eric the Cavalier in “Dungeons & Dragons” (1983); and Stiles on “Teen Wolf” (1986-1989).
- Don’s only pop album, “Donny Most” was launched in the fall of 1976 whereas a single from the album, “All Roads (Lead Back to You)” b/w “Better to Forget Her” spent three weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 in December 1976, peaking at #97; a second single, “One of These Days”, was released as a promo to record stations only.
- Most released two other pop singles, “Here’s Some Love” b/w “I’m Gonna Love Loving You” on the Venture label in 1978 and “I Only Want What’s Mine”, from the soundtrack of the film “Leo and Loree” on Casablanca Records in 1980; neither record charted.
- He has switched to swing music, and released a Christmas CD, “Swinging Down The Chimney Tonight” on Summit Records as of 2016.
- Additionally, the songs “Ooo Baby Baby” and “Smoke from a Distant Fire” were released in 2021, with plans to release a new, full-length album sometime in the near future.
To whom Don Most was Married?
Don Most is a married guy. He tied a knot with actress Morgan Hart in 1982. The couple met when Hart was cast in a guest role on “Happy Days”. Hart is the daughter of burlesque queen Margaret Hart Ferraro. The couple is blessed with two daughters and currently, they live near Los Angeles, California. They both seem extremely happy in their domestic life. Regarding Don’s sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Don Most Net Worth?
Don Most have a net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2021 whereas he also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around $12,500/episode. He has gained a considerable amount of money from his profession as his major source of income is from his actor and singer career. Most have not done endorsement work for any brands yet.
What is the Height of Don Most?
Don Most stand at an ideal height of 5 feet and 11 inches with a balanced body weight of 149.9 lbs. He has unarguably accomplished a decent height career-wise. He has white hair and blue eyes color. In addition, Don’s body build type is average.
Source: Gossip Gist