Fresh strikes are going to go ahead on London‘s Night time Tube this weekend in a very deadlocked dispute over brand new rosters.
Members of the Train, Maritime and Transport marriage on the Central and Palma Lines will walk out regarding eight hours from 6.30pm on Friday plus Saturday evenings, with related stoppages planned every saturday and sunday until June.
The marriage accused London Underground regarding blocking an attempt to make development in resolving the seatrow, during talks this week on the conciliation service Acas.
Members of the Rail, Maritime plus Transport union on the Main and Victoria Lines is going to walk out for eight a long time from Friday and Sunday evenings, with similar stoppages planned every weekend right up until June
The union accused Greater london Underground of blocking an effort to make progress in dealing with the row, during reveals this week at the conciliation support Acas. Pictured: Sadiq Khan yesterday
The RMT said previously offered to recommend suspension in the action if LU predetermined a new set of ‘reasonable plus realistic’ proposals.
RMT common secretary Mick Lynch claimed; ‘We are angry plus frustrated that, once again, a good proposal from our negotiators that may pave the way to lifting the actual action has been knocked rear by Tube chiefs.
The RMT said it had told her i would recommend suspension of the actions if LU agreed a fresh set of ‘reasonable and realistic’ proposals
‘Our proposal would manage the central issue the hub of this dispute – work-life balance.
‘We are not assistance down; the action will go ahead and, with the Authorities on the point of raising some Covid restrictions, really down to LU to start discussing seriously.’
LU has infected the strikes as unwanted, and has advised passengers to evaluate services before travelling.
Source: Daily Mail