Netflix announced that another K-Drama will be coming to the streamer soon, and it’s titled Welcome to Wedding Hell. The first episode is scheduled to be released on Netflix on May 23, so make sure you’ve marked your calendar!
Welcome to Wedding Hell is a romantic comedy created by Song Je-young, Seo Joo-wan, and Choi I-rang. The story follows a young couple (Seo Joon-Hyung and Kim Na-Eun) who are excited to get married but quickly find out that preparation for their wedding day is harder than it looks.
Lee Jin-uk and Lee Yeon-hee star as the young engaged couple. You might recognize Lee Jin-uk from the Netflix original series Sweet Home. Lee Yeon-hee starred in The Game: Towards Zero and New Year Blues. Song Jin-woo, Hwang Seung-un, Kik Ju-yeon, Kim Me-kyung, Lim Ha-ryong, Yun Yoo-sun, and Kil Yong-woo also star in the rom-com.
We’ll make sure you never miss an episode by sharing the Welcome to Wedding Hell release schedule down below!
Welcome to Wedding Hell release schedule
New episodes of the new K-drama will be released every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday on Netflix. There are 12 episodes total in the first season, and each episode is about 30 minutes long.
Here’s the list of every date that a new episode of Welcome to Wedding Hell is dropped on Netflix right below:
- Episode 1: Monday, May 23, 2022
- Episode 2: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Episode 3: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Episode 4: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Episode 5: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Episode 6: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Episode 7: Monday, June 6, 2022
- Episode 8: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Episode 9: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Episode 10: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Episode 11: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Episode 12: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
It’s going to be interesting to see how Seo Joon-Hyung and Kim Na-Eun solve their problems as they prepare for their wedding day. Starting May 23, you can catch new episodes of Welcome to Wedding Hell every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday only on Netflix.
Source: PJ Media