Jack Osbourne lashes out at 'f--king insane' trolls labeling him 'grossly underweight'

Jack Osbourne lashed out at “f–king insane” trolls who have criticized his weight loss.

“I cannot believe I’m having to actually make this f–king video,” the reality star said in a fiery Instagram video Tuesday.

“If I see one more article written about me saying how I’m ‘sick,’ I’m ‘grossly underweight’, [that I’m] ‘health crisis Jack’ … It’s f–king insane,” he added.

Jack Osbourne (seen above) slammed “f–king insane” trolls who criticized his weight loss. jack osbourne/ instagram
“If I see one more article written about me saying how I’m ‘sick,’ I’m ‘grossly underweight’, [that I’m] ‘health crisis Jack’ … It’s f–king insane,” he said in an Instagram video Tuesday (as seen above). jack osbourne/ instagram
Osbourne (seen above) said he has been the “same f–king weight” since he wrapped the UK reality show “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” about six months ago. jack osbourne/ instagram

Osbourne said he hasn’t lost any weight since he finished competing on the UK reality show “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” about six months ago.

“I’ve been the same f–king weight. The only difference is I shaved my beard and opted for a creepy mustache. That’s the only f–king difference,” he declared.

“I’ve been slowly but consistently losing weight for the last three and a half years. I shot up to about 220 pounds about three and a half years ago and decided that I wanted to make some changes, so I did,” Osbourne added.

“What’s the big f–king deal? I’m 5 foot 8 and a half and 155 pounds. It is perfectly healthy.”

The reality star (seen above at a book signing) aid he was “brutalized by the press about being overweight” and he’s getting “criticized even more” for losing it. Corbis via Getty Images
Osbourne (seen above at a race in 2017) previously attributed his weight loss to lifestyle changes. Tiffany Rose

The “Portals to Hell” alum, 40, concluded his video by slamming the backlash he’s gotten about his weight throughout his career.

“The fact that I even have to say this blows my mind,” he said. “My entire life I was just brutalized by the press about being overweight, and the fact that I get down to a healthy weight, now I’m criticized even more? Get f–ked.”

Several stars took to the comments section to send support to the youngest child of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne.

“Love you Jack. You tell em!!!” wrote Bob Saget’s widow, Kelly Rizzo.

The “Portals to Hell” alum (seen above in 2025) does jiu-jitsu training and gave up drugs and alcohol. James Gourley/Publishd / Shutterstock
Osbourne (seen above on a reality show in 2025) lost more weight while surviving on rice and beans on “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” James Gourley/ITV / Shutterstock

“Don’t listen to the haters dude. You look great,” added wrestler Chris Jericho.

Osbourne previously attributed his dramatic weight loss to lifestyle changes, including rigorous fitness training such as jiu-jitsu and giving up unhealthy habits like drugs and alcohol.

While on “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!,” he lost additional weight while surviving on a basic diet of rice and beans on the reality show.

You May Also Like

“A Premium‑Tier Zombie”: 63 Life Hacks People Regret Ever Trying

Our culture is quite obsessed with personal improvement. Healthy lifestyle, good performance…

Meryl Streep gets into character as Miranda Priestly as she and co-star Stanley Tucci sit front row at Milan Fashion Week while filming Devil Wears Prada sequel

Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci sent fans into meltdown on Saturday when…

Pat Sajak wishes fond farewell to Wheel Of Fortune as his emotional FINAL EPISODE airs… 43 years after he first joined the game show

Pat Sajak wished a fond farewell to Wheel Of Fortune on his…

Lord of the Rings Cast Members Share Memorable Reunion in Liverpool

Lord of the Rings Stars Converge in Liverpool for a Heartwarming Reunion…